Invisalign Dentist Orem Utah UT

Are your teeth crooked? Have your teeth moved after having braces when you were younger? Maybe you just want to straighten your teeth with traditional braces? At Canyon Dental, your dentist in Orem, Utah, we can help!

Dr. Bowen is a certified provider with Invisalign®. Many orthodontic problems, including crowding, excessive spacing, or misalignment can be corrected using Invisalign’s® custom-made aligners. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements that we plan out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach, no rubber bands, and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.

Invisalign’s® retainers can achieve many of the same results as traditional braces, without the metal and without much of the discomfort that accompanies them. You wear your retainers all day, except when eating, drinking, or brushing your teeth. During those times, simply remove your retainers and clean them with water, a soft-bristled tooth brush, and toothpaste. This will help keep them clean and functional during the two-week period you will wear them.

How long does Invisalign® take? That depends on your teeth, their position, and how easily we can move the teeth. Dr. Bowen will give you a range of months that you can expect your treatment to take; however, with Invisalign®, it is highly dependent on your compliance and how faithfully you wear your retainers! Being diligent reduces the time you will need your retainers,  and dramatically improves your orthodontic results.

If you are considering Invisalign or other orthondontic care, contact us for a complimentary consultation at (801) 224-6051 or click here.